ADATA EC700G M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C, Thermal Pads, Multi-platform, RGB Lighting
- Type: External M.2 NVMe Enclosure
- RAID Function: –
- Drive Size: M.2 2230/2242/2280
- Drive Interface : PCIe/SATA
- Number of Bays: 1 Bay
- External Interface: USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
- USB Powered : Yes
- Cabling: 1 x USB Type C to Type-C
1 x USB Type C to Type-A
- Cooling: Thermal Pads
- Colour: Black with RGB Lighting
- Dimensions: 112 x 45 x 12.24 mm (L x W x H)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Environment: 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Package Contents: EC700G M.2 PCIe/SATA SSD Enclosure
USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable
USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1600 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
EC700G M.2 PCIe/SATA SSD Enclosure
- Stylish geometric design with RGB lighting
- Compatible with PCIe and SATA SSDs
- Supports multiple M.2 SSD sizes
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen2
- Tool-free assembly
- Works with latest game consoles
- Multiple platform support
Bright and Beautiful
Sporting dazzling RGB lighting and elegant geometric forms, the EC700G gives you a device with an understated sense of flair.
Compatible with PCIe and SATA SSDs
Whether you've got an M.2 PCIe or SATA SSD, the EC700G is compatible with them all.
Different M.2 Sizes Supported
The EC700G not only works with the most common M.2 2280 dimensions, but also M.2 2242 and M.2 2230 too.
Fast USB 3.2 Gen2 Speeds
With support for USB 3.2 Gen2 and Type-C, an EC700G equipped with a SSD can reach speeds of up to 1000MB/s*, which is about 12.5 times faster than ordinary external hard drives**. That means it'll only take you 20 seconds to transfer a 10GB movie.
Works with the Latest Game Consoles
With a high capacity SSD inside, the EC700G is a great way to store your collection of console games. It can also help to quicken game loading times for a more seamless experience.